By Jerry Drucker
There are many words to define and describe the new POTUS (President of the US) Donald J Trump. When Trump started attacking Dr. Ben Carson who was becoming too strong a candidate, he suggested the Doctor had a pathological disease and for us to look up ‘pathological disease’ in the
dictionary. That challenge makes one think about Trump’s pathological disorders and the need to define him with dictionary meanings. Below is a short list with some simple dictionary definitions of the new POTUS to be.
1. Noun. Prevaricator – A person who speaks falsely; liar.
2. Noun. Vengeance – Infliction of injury, harm, humiliation on another person.
3. Noun. Projection – In which a person defends themselves against their own unconscious negative impulses by denying their existence in themselves while attributing to others, as in a narcissistic personality disorder of Projection.
4. Noun. Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) – A pervasive pattern of disregard for consequences and for the rights of others.
5. Adjective. Misogynistic – reflecting or exhibiting hatred, dislike, mistrust, or mistreatment of women.
6. Noun. Narcissist – excessive admiration of oneself; arrested development of the infantile stage.
7. Adjective. Child Rapist – Trump Child Rape trial due on December 16, 2016.
8. Noun. Paranoiac – Irrational distrust of others, especially occurring in people with psychiatric disorders such as paranoid personality disorder.
9. Noun. Hypocrite – A person who pretends to have virtues or moral beliefs, principles they don’t possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
10. Adjective. Con Man – A person who tricks other people in order to get their money.
11. Noun informal. Birther – A person who doubts the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency because of a conspiracy theory that Obama is not a natural-born US citizen.
12. Noun. Conspiracy theory – A theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert individual, group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a individual or group.
13. Noun. Conflict of interest – A situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or conflict made in their official capacity.
14. Noun. Hoax – A plan to deceive, a joke. Readers will think of other words and phrases to define Trump, some obscene, that has been avoided in this article. However, there are ‘slogan’ like phrases such as Ronald Reagan was called The Great Communicator; or as to Trump he can be labeled as ‘The Great Destroyer’ or ‘The Great Impaler’ or The Great Deceiver’ as a way to define Trump.
There’s little doubt the Trumpster will settle his child rapist trial with money, just as he did for his failed Trump University trial which he negotiated for a mere $25 million in his ‘Class Action" lawsuit. Apparently, there’s little hope that Trump will be impeached since the power mad, greedy Republican Congress is as dysfunctional as is Trump. There’s the hope that after two years the People will have ‘Buyer’s remorse," and the election of a Democratic House and Senate is possible.